Welcome to Humph Boilers
Total Green Solution for large scale installations
For instance, taking the spent coffee grounds from the 90 million cups a day consumption of coffee makes all kinds of green sense especially when we consider the high-acid by-product being unfit for ploughing on farms. Oat husk is another winner in that the high-fibre bi-product isn’t great for human or animal consumption, yet performs with high efficiency once we have pelletised it for use in our boilers.
It is precisely these solutions that make our green venture a winning one, from café and miller to end-user, there are no landfill charges for the coffee chains and feed manufacturers and the outcome is high heat output so everyone scores high on the environmental front and low on energy costs.
Benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) with a Humph Boiler
The cost of energy produced by Humph Boilers is one penny less than the Renewable Heating Initiative (RHI) paid by the UK Government for UK Biomass installations*.
Clearly this creates a cost neutral, to cash positive space heating and domestic hot water scenario. This cost saving advantage has no size limit, from a single residential property heating facility to larger district heating systems.
Key features and benefits
- Free heat
- Biomass fuel
- Unique patented boiler system unlocks this biomass resource
- Engineered by experienced boiler manufacturer LIN-KA established in 1978
- Renewable Heating Initiative (RHI) certified
- Exceeds emission test requirements
- Fully automated
- Fallback gas facility built in
- Operational exhibition facility being developed in Hull, powering a Humph Boiler district heating system
- International hotel agent praised Humph’s introduction to the market, providing cost savings and marketing collateral to hotel operators
- Offers CO2 savings of up to 96% and fuel cost savings of up to 80% versus fossil fuels
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved Humph Boilers Limited